This post will show you how to install Cinema HD on your Android TV Box in the simplest and quickest way possible.
However, before you proceed with the procedure, you should have a good understanding of what Cinema HD is and how it may assist you.
What is Cinema HD APK and how does it work?
Cinema HD is the Android software to use if you want to watch movies in a safe manner. It allows you access to a huge library of the top movies to view, all from the convenience of your Android TV Box.
It also guarantees that your system is secure and that you have the greatest, most comfortable watching experience imaginable.
It accomplishes this by collecting links to the movies you wish to view from a range of different HD sources throughout the internet and consolidating them into a single, easily navigable interface.
Here is a detailed list of some of the amazing features that Cinema HD provides:
- Both Hindi and English versions of the films are available.
- You can watch them at any moment during the day.
- There are also many popular TV series accessible.
- It also comes with subtitles in a variety of languages.
- You can pause a movie or a TV show at a specific time and store it in your personal playlists.
Now that you know exactly what you’ll receive out of this program and all of its features. That puts you in a good position to continue on to the technique for installing it on your Android TV Box.
To receive your Cinema HD APK, follow these fast instructions exactly as they’ve been described
Method 1: Downloading from Official Website:
We’ll be installing Cinema HD APK through its official website in this manner; all you have to do is open the page and carefully follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources:
- Go to the Settings option from the home menu.
- On the bottom, there is a cog icon, which you should pick.
- Select the Security and Restrictions option after that.
- The option to enable unknown sources can be found here.
Step 2: Download the APK:
- Visit the Cinema HD website for more information.
- A Download button can be found further down the page.
- The APK will begin to download after you click the Download button.
- The APK will take a few minutes to download into your Android TV Box.
Step 3: Install the Cinema HD APK:
- Go to the Downloads folder after opening the File Manager.
- The Cinema HD APK file that you just downloaded can be found here.
- To open the file, simply click on it.
- Give it all of the necessary permissions, then click Confirm.
- Wait for the installation to finish for a few minutes.
That was the end of the procedure. With the Cinema HD app installed on your Android TV Box, you can now view an endless number of movies for free.
However, if this strategy does not work for you, you can proceed to the next.
Method 2: Downloading using Downloader App:
In this technique, we’ll use an app called Downloader, which is designed to quickly and reliably download and install numerous APKs on your Android TV Box.
All you have to do is follow the steps listed below exactly:
Step 1: Download the Downloader App from the App Store:
- Download the APK from the AFTVNews official website.
- Open the APK file and grant the necessary permissions.
- The app will take a few minutes to download and install.
- From the home screen, open the app.
Step 2: Install Cinema HD APK:
- Open the downloading app and grant it all of the necessary permissions.
- In the search box, type https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema.
- When the prompt to download APK appears, click Install to begin.
- Thunder TV will be installed on your Android TV Box in a matter of minutes.
This concludes the second method. You can now go to your Home screen and start the Cinema HD app that has been installed successfully on your Android TV Box.